FASSITEK® AQUA OPAQUE
- Can be used as a primer or as a finishing layer
- Enhances the wood structure and grain
- Good outdoor durability, weatherproof
- Microporous – allows wood to breathe
- Flexible system
- Damp regulating - waterproof
- Is resistant to dirt
- Easy to maintain
- Easy to apply
- Excellent coverage and flow
- Quick drying,
- can be painted over after 2 hours
- Can be tinted in virtually any colour
Water based durable and low sheen opaque exterior wood finish. Fassitek® Aqua Opaque offers a durable protection whilst the wood structure stays visible.
- Data Sheet (DE)
- Data Sheet (EN)
- Data Sheet (FR)
- Data Sheet (NL)
- Safety Data Sheet (EN)
- Safety Data Sheet (BE-NL)
- Safety Data Sheet (BE-FR)
- Safety Data Sheet (DE)
- Safety Data Sheet (FR)
- Safety Data Sheet (NL)
- 11.MM.1, 11.MM.2.5, 11.PN.1, 11.PN.2.5
- Main Features
- Primer, Quick drying, Topcoat, Water-based, Waterproofing
- Gloss Level
- 1 L, 2.5 L
- Application type
- Brush, Roller
- Dry to recoat
- Minimum 2 hours
- VOC level
- 130 g/l
If you would like to know whether a MATHYS® product is available in a specific colour, please contact our colour service team
- Choose from over 30 product lines with a range of uses RAL, NCS, British Standard, AFNOR, etc.
- Water-based, solvent-based and solvent-free products.
- Quick response to client-specific colour requests.
- Professional technical support Accurate and reproducible colours.